Have peace of mind whilst travelling on the road

What is Vehicle Insurance?

Vehicle insurance (also known as car insurance, motor insurance, or auto insurance) is insurance for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other road vehicles.

What does Vehicle Insurance Cover?

If you own and operate a private motor vehicle in Australia, there are four types of vehicle insurance to consider:

  • Compulsory Third Party (CTP) – required by each state and territory. It protects any person that you might injure while you are driving
  • Comprehensive – covers damage to your own vehicle and other people’s property, as well as theft and some other risks, plus legal costs
  • Third Party Property – covers damage to other people’s property and legal costs, but not damage to your own vehicle
  • Third Party Fire and Theft – Third Party Property with some add-on features that cover your vehicle

Austbrokers trusted Brokers are independent insurance experts who have access to numerous national and international insurers’ policies and the ability to negotiate and secure a cover that’s right for you.

Find a Broker near you today!

Find a Broker

Our Specialities

Find a Broker

Find a specialist broker for insurance cover today!

Find now