What is Machinery and Equipment Insurance?

Machinery and Equipment Insurance policies provide protection for most types of plant and equipment in the earthmoving, construction, crane, agriculture, and mining industries.

What does Machinery and Equipment Insurance cover?

Machinery and Equipment Insurance covers your machinery for accidental damage, vandalism, or theft. Policies can be tailored to also include cover for hired in plant, loss of revenue, breakdown, road risk and legal liability. To cover critical machinery such as backhoes, bulldozers, cranes, excavators, forklifts, rollers, and other equipment, consider a Machinery and Equipment Insurance policy.

Machinery and Equipment Insurance cover can include:

  • Cranes and Tower Cranes
  • Earthmoving Equipment (Backhoes, Excavators, etc.)
  • Forklifts and Scissor Lifts
  • Lifting Equipment
  • Concrete and Water Truck
  • Drilling Machines (Rock Breakers and Borers)
  • Farming Equipment and Machinery
  • Forestry Equipment (Wood Chippers, Mulchers etc.)

Working with an Insurance Broker and Risk Adviser will protect your business and ensure you have the right insurance cover in place.

Austbrokers can offer you trusted insurance advice to all your insurance needs, guidance, and long term support. Find out how Austbrokers can help you today!

Find a Broker

Our Specialities

Join Austbrokers

Become an Austbrokers adviser today!

Get in touch